Serving Size: 6 to 8
- 2 10-oz. cans enchilada sauce
- 9 6-inch corn tortillas, halved
- 1 1/2 to 2 c. sour cream
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c. salsa
- 1 c. canned corn
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- Place enchilada sauce in a bowl.
- Dip 9 tortilla halves in enchilada sauce; arrange in bottom of lightly greased 9"x13" baking pan and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, one cup cheese, salsa, corn and chicken in a large bowl; mix well
- Spread half of chicken mixture over tortilla halves.
- Dip remaining tortilla halves in enchilada sauce; repeat layers with remaining tortilla halves and chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.